Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Irregular Cycles

Please accept my apologies for the lack of posts and allow me to not divulge the reason for it. If you want to know, leave a comment with an email address and I'll tell you.

Other than that... er... well a lot has been going on. There was a vacation. There were several birthday parties. There is a biter in AB's class.

I lost my desire to blog.

So we'll give it some time and see if it comes back. In the meantime keep blogging and I'll keep reading yours and try to leave snarky comments.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Maddy said...

Sorry about the biter. [Ekk] how old is he / she? Too old for chewing gum or one of those biter toys?
Cheers

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Lee said...

well, how the hell am i supposed to resist?

tell me!!

franki@frankily-yours.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com