Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

The Walk

R and I walked up to AB's school to pick her up. We walked to dinner. We walked home.

That sounds pretty mundane. Let me elaborate a little.

Listening to her talk about her day as we take in the fresh air and sunshine.
Watching R and AB hold hands as she walks on the stone fence.
She is taller than he is on the stone fence, and she leans over him for a tiny kiss, the sun shining through her golden hair.

Then there is the tiring and painful part where I carried her on my shoulders for far longer than I wanted to. It was fun.

How was your day?

Saturday at the party AB climbed the rock wall. She didn't get far, but she showed no fear, not one iota, bravely clambered up that bastard like the monkey she is. Want a pic? Here you go.


2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Blogger Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

awww, i love when you get all mushy.

 
At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is braver than I.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com