It Arrived
From Paris. In a hand-written envelope.
It fits.
Too low cut, however. For me. I'm guessing there are hookers and cabaret stars and celebrities who would find the low decollete delightful.
I promised pictures - working on it.
AB has a cough. R still sick.
Tired - forgive me. I'll be back to full blogging form soon, I hope.
Until then, read the woman who cracks me up every day with her comments, PPIEW.

4 Comments:
BUMMER!
Although, how indecent is it? Maybe it's just "SEX-AY!" Then again, maybe you like to keep your bazoombas out of your cocktail...
Nothing is ever too low cut.
Too low cut? It's from Paris! You've got to give it a French differential. They've got different standards, don't they?
Okay, if all else fails, can you pair it with a camisole? A tank?
in fashion i fix every situation with a wife beater.
tell ab she can come over and watch the backyardagins with me and jojo we are both sick too. sorry R is on his own.
crap, now i feel pressure to write something profound. not gonna happen.
Post a Comment
<< Home