FSMKD
Here's a dose of Funny Shit My Kid Did.
Location: Bumblefuck restaurant.
Accomplices: Extended family.
Aunt M asks AB: What is your kangaroo's name?
WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT my 3-year old says:
Joey Pouchy.
Joey Pouchy. Seriously. Fucking three years old. No hesitation. NONE! No one had ever heard that out of her, or anything like it.
Too. Funny.
Today was good. Busy. Busy is good. We had a great dinner at Subway where AB ate most of her sandwich because it was shot through with pickles. R and I both hate pickles. I went to kiss her and she was all pickle-y. Eww! It was ok, I didn't mind. I'll take a little pickle to get an AB kiss. She chased me down the aisles at Kroger. It was fun.
It's raining. Since Georgia is encountering a drought I consider that good. I'm debating a run tomorrow in the mud. I'm thinking I'll... pass.
Oh yeah. And yesterday I found out one SIL is definitely not running the marathon, b/c she is in grad school and planning a wedding... woman just does not have time to train. Other M isn't sure if she will or not, depends on how this weekend goes. They are being really sweet and encouraging me to still do it, but I wouldn't feel right spoiling every one's Thanksgiving and making them come see me when it's just me. Maybe I'll walk it with my friend from work and let that be that. We shall see. I'm not going to sweat it. I have already and will continue to reap benefits from the training.
Well, except for the weight gain. And the larger calves. Eeew! Then again I've become addicted to peanut M&Ms, and need a heavy running regimen to counter the damage I do munching those fuckers.
At least they have protein, right?

1 Comments:
That's why I hesitate to completely give up any schmoking. I don't want to run TOO fast.
Post a Comment
<< Home