Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com

Monday, May 21, 2007

Short Week

It's going to be a short week. I'm taking Friday off. We're going to Savannah for the holiday. Then next week is also a short week because we're flying to San Diego (Rock 'n Roll Marathon) and Oregon (family). I am not stressed yet, but it is only a matter of time, my friends. Seriously.

I was not sore Sunday. Just the slightest twinges in my thighs. Further proof that I did not push myself for the 5K. Perfectly fine; my goal was met. So on Sunday I decided to go for an aggressive walk with arm weights and oh boy that did make me sore. I took today off. Heehee! Listen to me giggle like a schoolgirl. It's sad, really. I have noticed a difference in my outer thigh muscles since the 5K. I need to go for longer runs more often. I know you wanted to hear about that. Next I'll be telling you about my menstrual cycle. Wait! I already talked about that. Something is wrong with me.

Where has Katie gone? I'm putting out an APB. Someone locate her and make her blog some more.

Er.... I'm sure there was more I was going to blog about, but I'm getting verra busy at work and caught up in vacation crap and whatever else. So I need to go. Thanks for stopping by.

Go check out this blog with the greatest name: Better Living Through Bacon.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger turnerBroadcasting said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web ftiwtc.blogspot.com